Wondering
Sitting next to him I realize
that I am far,
my mind is not here.
I star to wonder about the time
when all this love will end,
taking separate ways,
and forgetting what we were.
I will have to be myself again,
that I am far,
my mind is not here.
I star to wonder about the time
when all this love will end,
taking separate ways,
and forgetting what we were.
I will have to be myself again,
embracing my new
but expected loneliness.
I will have to enjoy the pain,
but expected loneliness.
I will have to enjoy the pain,
change my blood
and make it cold,
being strong
as the love we had.
I know I was always caring,
looking out for our desires,
but the only thing
that now I need
is start to breath
and overcome my fear
of being free.
and make it cold,
being strong
as the love we had.
I know I was always caring,
looking out for our desires,
but the only thing
that now I need
is start to breath
and overcome my fear
of being free.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario
Comentar